People who attended a recent Islamophobia conference on the campus of Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Boca Raton, Florida, may have thought themselves teleported to Saudi Arabia when listening to one of the expert panelists advocate for the chopping off of hands as a perfectly acceptable way to discourage theft.
The conference called, Islamophobia, Voices from the Muslim Community, was in the form of a panel discussion, and put on by the Muslim Student Association (MSA). Three of the five panelists, incidentally, are linked to terrorism themselves. According to Joe Kaufman with FrontPage Mag, they are,
“They are Maulana Shafayat Mohamed, the imam of the Darul Uloom mosque, located in Pembroke Pines, Florida; Wilfredo Amr Ruiz, the legal counsel for the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR); and Bassem Abdo Alhalabi (al-Halabi), an Associate Professor at FAU.”
It happened to be the Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering Associate Professor, Bassem al-Halabi, who made the incredible statement in front of the Florida crowd. It was Tom Trento and his group from The United West, an organization that is dedicated to defending and advancing Western Civilization against the kinetic and cultural onslaught of Shariah Islam, who captured the professor advocating for Shariah. See video on Brietbart.
“Shariah is being practiced in the United States. We at the Islamic Center of Boca Raton practice Shariah, if someone doesn’t know. When there’s no Shariah, Islamic Shariah, they die in dozens and hundreds every day because of organized crime. People kill people, other people for steal pizza for ten dollars and so.
So when Islamic Shariah is saying about capital punishment, so even though it sounds very severe, but if that is the solution to prevent any crimes then it still has a lot of rule and regulations. I will just mention one and stop here which is. Let’s say cutting the hand off a person if they steal. It sounds very severe, it sounds very barbaric I know, but if it takes one or two people to have their hands cut off and then there is no more stealing in the whole nation that’s a much better resolution than having hundreds of people die every day.”
Several thoughts come to mind after realizing what he said.
- Rather cynically, I wonder what other crime besides theft al-Halabi’s Shariah could “fix” by chopping off body parts. Because, it seems like sexual assaults by Muslim immigrant males all over the world is something that is totally out of control. It has been grossly under-reported in Europe because of the negative publicity to those countries. I’m sure tourism to Sweden, France, Norway, and Austria must be in decline because of it. If Sweden is the rape capital of the West, I can’t imagine too many people who would want to venture into that atmosphere. Maybe al-Halabi could propose that practice here in America along with the cutting off of hands for theft. Of course this is highly unlikely because, according to Bill Warner’s book, Sharia Law for Non-Muslims, the Shariah allows for: men to beat their wives, take the testimony of a woman to be worth only half of a man’s, encourages Female Genital Mutilation, and stoning for adultery. Therefore, I don’t think the males would be punished in the extreme for harming females in a sexual way.
- The Muslim Student Association (MSA), of which Professor al-Halabi is an advisor, is a Muslim Brotherhood related front organization that has been in service to spread Islam in America since 1963 when the first chapter was formed at the University of Illinois. With that simple fact, it seems way past time to ban the MSA from all college and university campuses. They are seditious in that they practice and pay allegiance to the Shariah, and seek to overthrow our Constitution.
- The Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, according to Shariah, the Threat to America, says this about its numerous front groups, “In order to be considered by the Muslim Brotherhood to be one of ‘our organizations’…all these entities had to have embraced the aforementioned Ikhwan (the brothers) creed: ‘Allah is our goal; the Messenger is our guide; the Koran is our law; Jihad is our means; and martyrdom in the way of Allah is our inspiration.”
- How ironic for the panelists to whine about being victims and experiencing hardships in our country from others because they are Muslim. Maybe they need to look at footage of gang rapes, beheadings, crucifixions, terrorist attacks, and burnings of non-Muslims around the world and in our country simply because they aren’t Muslim.
- Maybe if our Congress would have the spine to stand up and actually make good on their oath of office to defend the country from enemies both foreign and domestic, they would vote for HR3892, a bill in the House to request the State Department to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Maybe then we could deport those associated with Muslim Brotherhood to an Islamic state, starting with the ones on the panel. Afterall, it would be better for them to practice the Shariah in another country, instead of trying to ruin ours.
Members of the Muslim Brotherhood here in America, like this professor, are in positions of influence throughout our country whether it be in government, institutes of higher learning, doctors, lawyers and the like, or are active in the numerous front groups like the MSA, CAIR, or Muslim American Society. What is in their heart is the Shariah, as al-Halabi apparently let slip out of his mouth the other day. They are indeed terrorists in sheep’s clothing.